When you are dealing with water damage, immediate action is crucial. 1st Action Restoration will respond immediately and use advanced equipment and techniques to remove the water quickly. They closely monitor and document the drying process to verify your property is dried properly and thoroughly.
Please refer to our Water Damage Tips – Until Help Arrives Guide and follow these tips to protect yourself and your property.
1st Action Restoration Professionals
- Provide 24/7 Emergency Service
- Highly Trained Water Restoration Specialists
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
Have Questions? Call Today 1-855-DRYWALS
The Water Damage Restoration Process
Every water damage situation is a little different, and requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for the “typical” water damage emergency.
Step 1: Emergency Contact
Step 2: Inspection and Damage Assessment
Step 3: Water Removal/Water Extraction
Step 4: Drying and Dehumidification
Step 5: Cleaning and Sanitizing
Step 6: Restoration
Common Water Damage Scenarios
Water damage can have many sources, from loose appliance hoses to natural disasters. Regardless of the source, 1st Action Restoration Professionals can handle any size disaster.
- Flooding and storm damage
- Leaking appliances, water heaters, plumbing, etc.
- Overflowing toilets, bathtubs, and sinks
- Flooded basements
- Tornadoes and thunderstorms
- Hurricanes and tropical storms
- Sewage backups
- Flooding from firefighting efforts