When disaster strikes, it’s not just the building that’s affected but also the contents. That’s why 1st Action Restoration operates a contents restoration division to restore contents damaged by fire, smoke and water. We also restore items affected by mold.
By successfully restoring contents, 1st Action Restoration not only preserves items of sentimental value, but also conserves policy limits, making funds available for other aspects of the restoration.
Our thorough and accurate process utilizes the latest contents restoration technology and includes:
- Full packout, including itemization, cataloging and carefully packing belongings and transporting them to our fully
- secure and climate-controlled facility.
- Contents processing using our state-of-the-art processing line.
- Repacking and safe storage of restored items.
- Inventory of unsalvageable items for disposal.
- Restoration of electronics items, including commercial and industrial electronics.
- Restoration of books, artwork, documents and machinery.
- Restoration of area rugs and furniture (wood, upholstered, etc.)
- Restoration of garments, textiles and soft goods (shoes, belts, purses).
- Easy access to belongings during restoration if an item is needed during the process.